By Steve Neavling
Motor City Muckraker
A Detroit firefighter and at least there residents were rushed to the hospital after sustaining injuries during a blaze at an occupied apartment building on the city’s northwest side early this morning.
The second-alarm blaze broke out shortly after 2 a.
buy grifulvin online https://www.lifefoodstorage.store/wp-content/languages/new/prescription/grifulvin.html no prescription
m. in a two-story apartment building on Telegraph Road just north of 7 Mile.
A firefighter injured his shoulder, while three residents were rushed to the hospital for smoke inhalation. The residents were an 82-year-old man, 88-year-old woman and 52-year-old woman.
It wasn’t immediately clear how extensive the injuries were.
The fire is under investigation, and authorities are trying to determine whether a burning cigarette was the cause.
Steve Neavling lives and works in Detroit as an investigative journalist. His stories have uncovered corruption, led to arrests and reforms and prompted FBI investigations.